Friday, September 27, 2013

Probiotics Prevent Asthma

This article talks about using healthy bacteria to help with your immune system in the gut:




 


Gut health is responsible for over 60% of your immune system so you can see how important probiotics are.

Dr. Oz recommended two supplements for the flu (including Swine Flu): probiotics and vitamin D3!


HealthPro Nutrient Probiotic is unique since it doesn’t have to be refrigerated, it isn’t destroyed by the stomach acid, and it is dairy free and 100%vegan.


For an optimal immune system look to HealthPro Nutrient’s Cell Balance and Cell Design, along with YouthD3, C+CoQ10 super antioxidant with plant cell technology, and the new LifeLine antioxidant drink.



 

 


1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete