Thursday, September 19, 2013

Anxiety and panic when waking up!



Hey guys,..

I’m just gonna dive right in soo.. Here goes


Lately I’ve been having dreams about hurting or popping my neck (I hurt my neck 8mths ago) well it’s put me trough a lot physically and mentally. I’m talking about when I really hurt my neck.. Everything is getting better on that side of things…but know the dreams. I know it sounds like not that big a deal but problem is..this is where it gets weird..I go to sleep,.in my sleep I’m fine then all the sudden I either crack my own neck(which since the accident I’m horrified to do!) or it just cracks spontaneously?. THEN. I wake up immediately heat racing and feels like I really cracked my neck or popped it?? Then I start feeling dizzy, stomach hurts, I feel like I’m bleeding in my neck and I’m gonna pass out! Only happened a few times but when it does I really feel as if I did some real harm and I couldn’t control it cause I was asleep and now something bad is gonna happen,. But it’s a much stronger feeling than the typical anxiety, panic attacks I used to have. Haven’t had one of those in a great while. It just feels to real when I come to, and I try to think hard, did I really pop it? How could I if my body and mind ate soo trained by now “not” to do anything regarding this area??.if I slept through it and woke up the next morning hrs later wouldn’t be a big deal,. But I’m jumping as soon as it happens in my dream. Like there’s a thin line between my deep sleep where I dream and how fast I can wake out of it to full reality. Just need some input guys pls. Just trying to sort out what’s happening before I bring it to anyone’s attention,. In case it not that big a deal or if anybody’s been thru something similar.


Pls pls reply someone it would really help a lot!


Ps went to bed at 12 am my time and woke crazily at 4am on the dot! Scared out of my mind now can’t sleep and feel weird..



via HealthBoards http://www.healthboards.com/boards/anxiety/956132-anxiety-panic-when-waking-up.html



No comments:

Post a Comment